Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Going to IKEA

So today I went to IKEA (Draper, UT) I usually hate going there because once you enter you have to go through everything before getting to the exit, it's annoying ... And that's the reason I go once every year or maybe two years. My mom goes often to buy the Swedish Meatballs which are pretty tasty and cheap :)
 
 
 
Once there I decided to take a pic of my outfit of the day (OOTD), it's nothing special but it's comfortable and doesn't look bad at all. ;)
 
 
Pink Hoodie: Khol's
White Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Ross
White Glats: Ross
Purse: Khol's
 
Well after walking for almost an hour I found what I wanted, this stool (BOLMEN)! it was quite cheap only $7.99, how sweet is that?! :D 
 
 
Oh and of course I had to take another pic of myself before leaving the store xD. Don't you love my Rilakkuma iPhone case? :) I think it's adorable!! 
 
 
 
 
XO

4 comments:

  1. We used to go to IKEA all the time, and usually spent too much money buying all sorts of stuff we didn't know we needed. Now we try not to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only went a couple of times and it was a real headache! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like Ikea. When you are in you have to finish the way to finally go out :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me neither ... they force you to see the whole store >.<

    ReplyDelete