Another month another Shampoo & Conditioner Review :D I bought them because I had some coupons lol you should know by now how much I love to save money haha.
I got CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy: Strong Lengths because my nair is really long (it reaches my waist :D)
|CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy: Strong Lengths|
- Helps restore scalp's natural moisture balance.
- Leaves hair strong and beautiful from root to tip.
My thoughts about it:
- It smells delicious
- Shampoo works pretty nice
- Conditioner is not good in my opinion, it is not rich enough, in order to make it work I have to mix it with my other condinioner ( Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner click here for the review! )
|Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner|
- Leaves residue, but I honestly think that happens with almost all hair products.
Will I buy it again?
No, It was ok to try it but I wasn't impressed at all, the only good thing I found is that it smell good, that's all unfortunately.
Have you tried it? what are your thoughts about it? Should I try the other CLEAR systems?
Have a great day!