I'm sure you've seen this image before.
|Drink Water instead of Sodas and Juices!|
It's quite shocking for me to see all the sugar that is put into all these drinks. The amounts are crazy huge but people don't notice them while drinking.
The equation is simple:
Sugar = Fat
Consuming a lot of sugar increases insulin levels in the blood which selectively deposits energy from food/sodas/juices into fat cells.
What do sodas and juices do to you?
- Weight gain
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Triggers accelerated aging
- Rotting teeth
- Cell Damage
I love water and it wasn't hard for me to stop drinking sodas and I know for a fact that it helped me lose some of those ugly pounds I got these past months.
Juices are filled with sugar as well so for that reason I like to make my own juices and smoothies and I NEVER add sugar or any sweetener. I enjoy the sweetness of the fruits :)
Benefits of drinking water are endless!
- Weight lose
- Calorie Control
- Clear skin
- Brain booster
- Helps digestion
- Helps eliminate toxins
- Gives you energy
- and so many more!!
- Two glasses of water after waking up helps activate internal organs.
- One glass of water 30 mins before a meal helps digestion.
- One glass of water before taking a shower helps lower blood pressure.
- One glass of water before going to bed helps you avoid a stroke or heart attack.
If you are drinking sugary drinks I strongly suggest you to stop and make a change because we only live once and we better treat our bodies like temples and only allow good things!
Have a healthy day!!