Monday, May 13, 2013

Random Mondays

Hello there!!

Yay for Random Things in Life!


There so many random moments in life to write about so I decided to make "Random Mondays".

What will I write about? Random stuff that I'm enjoying lately and doesn't apply to the other categories of my blog. I'll write about my Korean Dramas, movies, anime, not so healthy food (for cheat days), organization stuff, shopping, thirft shopping and so much more!

I have many things to share with you guys so look forward to all these random things from now on! :D

Have a random great day!!

T.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your random posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! beware of all the randomness ahead! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, sounds exciting. I love Japanese and Korean movies too.
    Can't wait!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete