|Gotta love Instagram effects xD|
Holidays are over :( it makes me a little sad but the great memories stay with me :)
Every New Year I write my new resolutions with my family and I thought it would be nice to do it here as well :)
Here are mine:
1. Pay my bills and get rid of any debt I have. These are tough times here in the US so the best thing you can do is be debt free. That means not using credit card and only buy things that I really need instead of the ones I just want.
2. Lose weight. Holidays are a big factor for some people to gain weight and I feel that I indulge quite a bit lol so I will exercise more! I think I have a good diet but I don't move too much lol so exercise is that I really need.
3. Donate. I don't know if you have this problem but sometimes I only keep some clothes for sentimental reasons but I don't even wear them. I need to donate them so other people can enjoy them as much as I did :)
4. Travel. I would love to go to either Japan or Korea those seems great! I would also love to go to any of the Nordic countries, I watched many videos in Youtube about them and they seem magical <3
5. Try new things. This is something that I always do but I just like to have it as a reminder. I would like to include my family in this. Imagine going skydiving with my mom! that would be awesome!!
6. Keep any negativity away. Life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest and beautiful! No need for something bad, I only want to have good things in my life :)
7. Update my blog more. These two past months were crazy for me! but now it's all back to normal so I'll write quite a lot :) I love writing and reading your blogs!
Do you have any resolution? I hope you do and make your new year meaningful!
My December Favorites will come shortly so look forward to them :)
Take care and have an amazing day!!