Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Favorite lip combo + Update

Hello world

How are you? it's been months since my last update ... So busy with school and work ... Being a full time student and work full time is really exhausting! Three more weeks and I will be done with the semester so hopefully I will have more time to keep updating, I miss reading your blogs so much!! and I apologize not having time to comment!! I will try my best, I promise! :D

So I've been using this lip combo for a while and I love it!

Love my lip combo <3
It's quite simple! You only need these two bad boys! Maybelline in Cherry Me and Smooth Taupe.

Favorite Lip Combo
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me 15 is a really soft red, I don't think I can pull off a red lip anytime soon so this is a great alternative for someone shy about it. :)

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me 15



Maybelline in Smooth Taupe 860 is a Limited Edition lipstick (I think it is available now in one of the new Maybelline lipstick collection). It was quite hard to make it work since it's so light and a little drying. I have this one and a back up since I fell in love with the color and I didn't want to just have them stored without any purpose so I needed to find a way to use them.

Maybelline Smooth Taupe 860 (Limited Edition)
Maybelline Smooth Taupe 860 (Limited Edition)
So I decided to apply first the Baby Lips in Cherry Me and top it off with Smooth Taupe. I love how they look together, applying Smooth Taupe over Cherry Me makes it a creamy pink color :) So pretty and girly!!



Maybelline in Smoothe Taupe 860 swatch
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me 15
Maybelline in Smoothe Taupe 860
Both combined
Do you have any lip combo that you love? if you do let me know so I can try it :D

Have a beautiful day!!

T.


2 comments:

  1. Aw good luck on the last three weeks of school!
    I love the look of these two together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my lips red the other day and my husband said that I look like clown... I think like never using red lipstick again.

    ReplyDelete